Clinical Director, Basingstoke
We are appointing an experienced GP to join a forward-thinking, stable and innovative surgery, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding. The role will allow you to both work clinically with management responsibilities. You will be required to ensure focus and leadership on matters relating to the clinical services provided.
- £110K + NHS pension + 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave + Indemnity Contribution
- GP-led forward-thinking group, innovative ways of working
- Consistently growing organisation with dozens of sites in total
- Highly trained colleagues
- Well-supported role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
- Up to 40 hours considered
- Mix of clinical work and management work
- To provide strategy to the organisation
- Based in one site clinically with the flexibility to travel to other sites as part of the role
- Working across a region and reporting director to very senior GP directors
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- £110K FTE in an employed capacity
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their GPs
- NHS pension
- Child Vouchers
- Support with indemnity payments
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.