Salaried GP or Partner
A unique job opportunity
We would like to invite applications from GPs interested in working part time or full time, either as Salaried or as a Partner, although we are flexible.
A unique opportunity has arisen to work in picturesque Dunoon. Argyll is close enough to enjoy nights out in Glasgow, days shopping in Glasgow or Edinburgh and presents unique leisure activities, such as sailing, sea kayaking, running, mountain biking and with beautiful Glencoe, offering skiing in the winter.
- Long established town based, but semi rural surgery, working from purpose built premises with car park, looking after 4,300 patients.
- Historically has maximum QOF achievement well remunerated & Indemnity cost covered.
- Two full time partners and one part time partner at present. Six weeks paid annual leave and one week study leave.
- Excellent and friendly nursing and administrative support.
- Paper light EMIS Web Clinical system and Docman.
- Opportunities in teaching medical students, and developing specialist interests.
- No out of hour’s involvement and there is no clinical responsibility to the local hospital.
Please write and tell us why we should appoint you, enclosing CV with 2 named referees or email. Please contact Mrs Morven Walsh, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.
Please contact the surgery on 01369 705666 for further details if required and informal visits are welcomed. Further information available on practice website.
Closing date is 30/09/2017.