Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire Local Medical Committee Ltd
We are seeking a part-time Medical Director for an average 3 days (or flexible, 6 half day sessions) per week, permanent position following an initial six month probation. We will consider a job share.
- Annual salary in the range of £100k-£105k pro-rata plus generous pension contribution
- The post is based in Stevenage, however the job will require considerable working off-site particularly across Bedfordshire, Luton and Hertfordshire.
The priorities for this new function will include:
- Responsibility for the delivery of the LMC’s statutory and interactive roles
- Supporting the delivery of innovative solutions
- Building trust and engagement across the GP community
- Enhancing the respect of the LMC throughout the local health and social care community
The successful candidate:
- Will be a Medical Practitioner with experience in General Practice and Senior Director role
- Have a sound understanding of GMS, PMS and APMS regulations
- Have strong leadership skills and a record of delivery of clear outcomes
If you would like to join our inspirational, innovative and respected team, applications must be received by 5pm on 22nd September 2017.
Full information packs available from Sue Holloran by clicking the apply button.
First interviews will be held during October 2017.