Consultant Community Paediatrician & Speciality Doctor
3 days left
- Full Time
Applications are invited to the post of Consultant Community Paediatrician and Speciality Doctor at Virgin Care. We are a welcoming and dynamic team based in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. We are on the lookout for motivated and innovative individuals to join us following the recommissioning of Wiltshire Children’s Community Services. This exciting opportunity will help develop the Community Paediatric Service and shape service pathways in the area. The positions are whole time 10 PAs, however part-time and flexible working patterns will also be considered.
You will join a growing team of 7 Paediatricians providing specialist assessment, diagnosis and ongoing care to children, young people and families in Wiltshire.
- Consultant Community Paediatrician – The post holder will share all aspects of community paediatrics with colleagues and should have relevant experience in clinical management of children, including those with neuro developmental difficulties and also safeguarding children.
- Speciality Doctor – The post holder will share all aspects of developmental paediatrics with the existing team and should have relevant experience in clinical management of children.
We would welcome colleagues with a subspecialty interest, particularly individuals with experience or interest in diagnosing and managing autism spectrum disorders. If the successful applicant has other strengths within community paediatrics, the job plan could be adapted to fit these strengths and to the needs of the whole department.
What you can expect from Virgin Care?
- You will have access to innovation funds, allowing you to put your ideas in to practice
- Access to the NHS Pension
- You can expect regular supervision and development support from Line Manager
- Hand-picked deals from Tribe partners only available to Virgin Care employees - discounts from national retailers and shops
- Team wide meetings with all the Community Paediatricians held every 1-2 months. This will incorporate CPD, clinical governance, service design, safeguarding supervision and peer review, audit and team management.
Want to apply?
You can apply via NHS jobs website (www.jobs.nhs.uk) keying reference number: 834-170001NJ
If you would like to learn more about the opportunities we can provide, or even want to pop along for an informal visit we would love to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Kate Martin:
t: 0333 321 0021 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this post, please click the apply button.