Salaried GP or Partner
Calow and Brimington Practice is at the heart of a diverse community servicing 7,000 patients close to Chesterfield. Due to the retirement of a GP partner we are looking for an enthusiastic Salaried GP or Partner to join our friendly team. We are happy to accept part time or full time applicants to work across our two sites.
Our practice is situated close to the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District and within easy reach of Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham. The surrounding area has an excellent choice of schools, great housing and many attractions for you and your family.
Calow and Brimington Practice is a well managed, part dispensing practice delivering excellent patient care. We are a friendly, experienced and outgoing team of 4 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 3 Practice Nurses, HCAs and Care Coordinators. We value patient centred care and as a small GP practice, we make a big impact with the patients and families within our community.
- Competitive salary, 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Flexible working hours, which could accommodate other interests and commitments
- A great work life balance with no weekend work and handover to OOH at 6pm
- Low home visit rate
- Stable team with excellent staff retention
- Supportive environment with regular opportunities in the day for catching up with colleagues
- Protected monthly learning time
- SystmOne clinical IT system
- Opportunity for working at scale within Chesterfield locality to deliver the GPFV and develop primary care services
For an informal chat, contact Gary Rigby, Practice Manager on 01246 220166 or email your covering letter and CV by clicking the apply button by the 2nd October 2017.