** SALARIED DOCTOR or PARTNER WANTED in NEWPORT (South Wales)**
A surgery near Newport are looking for a replacement for one of their Partners who is leaving.
They are a small friendly well established Practice looking to welcome a motivated and enthusiastic 8/9 Session partnership/salaried position (negotiable) to work alongside our current GP to help to develop the practice further. They are a patient centered practice striving to provide the highest quality patient care possible in an ever changing busy environment. They have an excellent practice team with a low staff turnover.
- List size 4,600 patients
- 1 full time GP Partner
- Paper light – EMIS/Docman System
- Ipad Air 2 provided for practice work including access to EMIS mobile
- Friendly supportive primary care team (Practice Nurse, HCA and Phlebotomist)
- High QOF achieving
- NCN Practice Pharmacist
- No OOH, extended hours or weekend commitment
- Minor surgery plus most enhanced services offered
- Salary negotiable for the right candidate dependant on hours/duties
- Ideally looking for a August/September 2017 start date
Located 10 minutes from Newport/M4, also close links to Abergavenny/Monmouthshire and approximatley 20 minutes from Cardiff and is easily accessible from the M4 corridor.