Community Medicine FY2 - East of England
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced FY2 locum, specialising in Community Medicine. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, within a hospital located in the East of England.
Successful candidates will support out patients at home services. The main tasks of this role are to review and clerk patients who have been deemed fit enough to be discharged from the hospital but still require some Medical Input (i.e. input of IV antibiotics).
Candidates must have full GMC registration, recent experience within the NHS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Why choose Athona?
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Fast-track registration
- An experienced and dedicated recruitment consultant, aligned by specialty
- Earn rewards through referrals by our unique incentive scheme
- Prompt weekly payments with excellent hourly rates of pay
- Financial contribution towards CPD activities
- Industry-recognised, specialist revalidation and appraisal support team
- Access to Occupational Health and mandatory training support
Our Medical division at Athona Recruitment is an approved supplier of doctors to the NHS and private sector and has achieved triple platinum audit results from HTE and LPP since 2014. Alongside these frameworks, we are a Crown Commercial Services (CCS) supplier and part of NHS Scotland. Successfully being a part of these frameworks means you are guaranteed to receive access to positions through Athona before many others.
For more information or to apply, please press the apply button.
Apply for Community Medicine FY2 - East of England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly