6 days left
- Part Time
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a long-established surgery with an excellent reputation for patient care in Westminster and Pimlico.
The surgery is very well organised and has a supportive, friendly atmosphere. Situated in spacious modern well equipped premises with fantastic amenities, the successful candidate will be employed to work alongside a team 35 colleagues delivering a vast range of care (core contract, out of hospital and enhanced services) to our registered patient population of 14,000 and we are proud to provide such care to our practice patients 7 days a week.
- Centre of Excellence for I want great care - friends and family test
- Well managed sessions and patients allowing for work-life balance and time to build patient-doctor relationships
- practice software is Systmone
- Rated GOOD Dec 2015 CQC
- GP Training Practice Since 2016
- Inclusive practice with a PPG of 1.4% of our practice patients are PPG Member
- Innovative practice - rolling out NHS Digital Babylon pilot, 19% practice patients already signed up to systmonline access
- Opportunity for GPs to specialise (such as Mental Health, Diabetes, Minor Surgery, Teaching)
We seek a GP with the willingness to learn, and a receptive approach to accessible and consistently excellent patient care.
We seek a GP who is dynamic and enthusiastic and who has interpersonal skills and an ability to utilise the resources around them effectively.
We seek a GP to work between 4-6 sessions per week, and have a flexible approach to our business needs.
- Competitive and progressive salary Between £7.5k-£9.5k per session per annum
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks CPD leave FTE
- NHS Pension scheme
- % of Indemnity contribution
- Staff social events throughout the year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
To apply with CV, please email Joanna by clicking the apply button.
Apply for GP Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly