Consultant Radiologist with Interest in General Cross Sectional Imaging and Oncology
Pertemps are pleased to offer this substantive post of Consultant Radiologist with an interest in General Cross Sectional Imaging and Oncology Imaging. An interest in non-vascular interventional radiology will also be preferred.
The successful applicant will:
- Work with colleagues to provide a Consultant led comprehensive imaging service of the highest standard. The timetable is worked flexibly and will be agreed with colleagues
- Provide specialist radiological advice and services to users of the radiology department, including MDT participation
- Work with the multi-professional team to develop care pathways and clinical guidelines
- Develop and maintain good working practices
- Provide effective clinical leadership for all staff in the service through positive collaboration with colleagues
- Offer support and leadership to junior medical colleagues, nursing colleagues and other members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Have appropriate medical secretary support and office space, together with IT and internet facilities
You will be required to hold MBBS (or equivalent), FRCR (or equivalent) and full GMC registration, on the Specialist Register with a licence to practice.
We look forward to hearing from you.