Trust SHO in Orthopaedics
Pertemps are pleased to offer this fixed term post of Trust SHO in Orthopaedics.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the principle responsibility of supporting the Orthopaedics team
- Participate in the out-of-hours rota
- Have involvement in the regular teaching programme
- Participate in weekly meetings and monthly audit meetings
- Have the opportunity to participate in further development of services
Main Clinical Responsibilities:
- Care of ward patients
- All aspects of elective orthopaedic trauma, admission and primary care of emergencies, attending the operating theatre for trauma, admission and primary care of emergencies
You will be required to have 12 months experience at ST/SHO level in this speciality (not including Foundation modules), MBBS or equivalent medical qualification, eligible for full GMC registration at the time of appointment and hold a current licence to practice.
We look forward to hearing from you.