Psychiatrist (General Adult & Addictions) – Hawke's Bay – New Zealand
We are seeking an experienced General Adult Psychiatrist with expertise in Addiction Psychiatry to join a supportive team located in the Hawke’s Bay region.
Based in Napier, you will join a team of 14 Psychiatrists and be part of a multi-disciplinary team. There is an opportunity to work with the opioid substitution team and the residential rehabilitation unit. As this is a Teaching Hospital, you will also be actively involved in teaching and the supervision of Registrars and there is an active CME and research portfolio.
- Experience a comparable health system where your qualifications are recognised
- Competitive remuneration packages (circa NZ$180,000 to NZ$280,000 depending on your experience)
- Generous relocation assistance
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance plus 10 days CME leave (pro rata)
- Multidisciplinary team working and opportunities to be involved in teaching
To find out more, or to apply, contact Laura Sanders on +44 (0)131 240 5265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org