Senior Anesthesia Consultant Opportunity, Doha
We are seeking a number of Senior Specialist Consultants to fill a range of roles in Qatar, Middle East.
The Sovereign State of Qatar has recently been thrust into the limelight as the host of the next FIFA World Cup. However, the country has long been known for its shopping and exceptional dining experiences. Many expats are attracted to Qatar by its tax-free status which can make working there very lucrative indeed. Doha is Qatar's capital and its fastest growing city. Situated on the coast it is also popular with water sports enthusiasts, with scuba diving, fishing and snorkelling proving very popular.
In addition to the salary and benefits listed above this client also offers educational support for any dependent children between the ages of 8-16. This is usually an allowance that helps to pay for the child/children's place at school. Qatar's education system is said to be one of the best in the world.
Specialisms of particular interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- General/Internal Medicine
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 813451 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs