Consultant & Specialist Level in Acute Medicine, Qatar
If you are a specialist Consultant looking for a new opportunity in the Middle East, we are currently recruiting for a number of roles in Qatar.
Qatar is fast becoming one of the world's most popular destinations for expats looking for a better quality of life. Most recently the country has been best known for winning the bid to host the 2022 World Cup but Qatar has long had a reputation for other things, namely shopping and fine dining. Doha is Qatar's capital city and financial centre, and at weekends is a haven for water sports enthusiasts. Situated on the coast, its warm waters and sunny climate make it the perfect weekend destination.
As a Doctor with HMC you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and multi-national workforce with the provision for an exciting and rewarding career path which offers a dedicated Medical Education Department & international Training Centre, giving you the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare providing world class patient care service for the population.
- HMC offer a truly market leading remuneration package comprising of generous tax-free salary
- Generous paid vacation leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Housing and transport allowances, as well as educational support for children
Key Skills and Qualifications
Applicants must possess:
- UK GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Arab Board
- American Board (ABMS)
- Canada -Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- Germany –Facharzt Specialist Certificate Swedish Board
- Australia and New Zealand –Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand College
- Physicians with non-western qualification and no fellowship will not be considered
What Happens Next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 850427 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Not the right job for you?
Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs