Consultant Psychiatry - Adult Mental Health Job, Doha
We are seeking a number of Specialist Psychiatry to fill a range of roles in Qatar, Middle East.
If the prospects of living in an exciting tax free country with a hot climate and world class shopping and fine dining appeals, Qatar could be the destination for you. Qatar is a very popular location for expats seeking a better quality of life. In fact the country welcomes around 500 new expat residents every day. Doha is Qatar's economic centre and its capital city. Located on the coast of the Persian Gulf Doha is an exciting mix of beaches, skyscrapers and Middle East culture.
As a Doctor with HMC you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and multi-national workforce with the provision for an exciting and rewarding career path which offers a dedicated Medical Education Department & international Training Centre, giving you the opportunity to team up with the best and the brightest professionals in healthcare providing world class patient care service for the population.
- HMC offer a truly market leading remuneration package comprising of generous tax-free salary
- Generous paid vacation leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Housing and transport allowances, as well as educational support for children
Key Skills and Qualifications
Applicants must possess:
- UK GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Arab Board
- American Board (ABMS)
- Canada -Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- Germany –Facharzt Specialist Certificate Swedish Board
- Australia and New Zealand –Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand College
- Physicians with non-western qualification and no fellowship will not be considered
What Happens Next?
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 850427 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Not the right job for you?
Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs