Obstetrics Specialist Role, Doha
We are currently recruiting for a number of specialist Consultants to work in Qatar.
Qatar is fast becoming one of the world's most popular destinations for expats looking for a better quality of life. Most recently the country has been best known for winning the bid to host the 2022 World Cup but Qatar has long had a reputation for other things, namely shopping and fine dining. Doha is Qatar's capital city and financial centre, and at weekends is a haven for water sports enthusiasts. Situated on the coast, its warm waters and sunny climate make it the perfect weekend destination.
Prospect Health are working closely with the leading government healthcare provider in Qatar. They are visiting the UK to conduct interviews and we are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced consultant level physicians and surgeons. The interviews offer the opportunity for clinical exchange, as well as detailed discussion of the roles and working life within Qatar. The group is working towards instilling a culture of excellence and prides itself on being the only healthcare system in the world that has gained international accreditation across all of its facilities.
Specialisms of particular interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- General/Internal Medicine
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 850427 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs