Family Medicine Consultant Job, The Maldives
We are handling a unique opportunity in the Maldives with a tertiary, non-teaching hospital opening later in the year. The hospital is currently looking to receive applications from suitably qualified Family Medicine Consultant with a view to taking up the position in October 2017.
This is a brand new facility opening in October 2017. The focus of development is two-fold: Seeking to embolden health care services for the Maldivian populace as well to offer high quality medical tourism services to a wider patient base in a stunning location.
The hospital is a 160 bed facility offering a full range of specialist services and hospital aspires to JCI accreditation standards of care which means that successful applicants will be able to guide and inform departmental development.
- Minimum of two (2) years postgraduate experience (medical officers), or;
- Minimum of two (2) years post-fellowship experience (medical consultants);
- Will be eligible for a letter of good standing
- Eligible for licensure with the Maldivian Medical Council
- Hold active registration
- Excellent Command of Spoken and Written English
If you are interested in applying for this position and you qualify to do so, then please send and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone the office on 01423 813451