Oncology Consultant Position, Maldives
Our client is a state of the art, tertiary hospital in the Maldives, situated amongst some of the most breathtakingly beautiful beaches on the planet.
The hospital group is JCI accredited with over 26 years of experience in the industry and aspires to provide truly excellent healthcare to the people of the Maldives as well as to visiting tourists.
Prospect Health is offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to live and work in the Maldives, surrounded by spectacularly beautiful scenery and friendly, laid back people.
Are you seeking job satisfaction? Are you open to exciting new opportunities to further your career? Would you jump at the chance to live and work in a stunning location, widely considered to be the closest thing to paradise on Earth? Now is the time to make it happen!
- Attractive tax free salary
- Must have an excellent grasp of written and spoken English (IELTS 6.0)
- Fully furnished accommodation
- 20% of the Professional fees in excess of basic salary
- Relaxing lifestyle, gorgeous weather and beautiful surroundings
- This is a brand new facility. The focus of development is two-fold: Seeking to embolden health care services for the Maldivian populace as well to offer high quality medical tourism services to a wider patient base in a stunning location
- The hospital is offering a full range of specialist services and hospital aspires to JCI accreditation standards of care, which means that successful applicants will be able to guide and inform departmental development
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 0044 1423 813451 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs