General Internal Medicine Senior Consultant Job, Doha
We are seeking a number of Specialist Consultants to fill a range of roles in Qatar, Middle East.
The state of Qatar, the host of the next world cup and home to some of the best shopping and dining experiences in the world. Tax free incomes create a very high
The fact the Doha is a coastal City allows for a lot of time is spent in or on the water with scuba diving, fishing and snorkelling being a mainstay at the weekends.
The client in question provides educational financial support for dependent children between the ages of 8-16. Usually this is an allowance to pay for, or contribute to, the child’s place in school. The schools on offer in Qatar provides some of the best educational opportunities in the world.
Specialisms of particular interest include but are not limited to the following:
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- General/Internal Medicine
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 813451 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs
Apply for General Internal Medicine Senior Consultant Job, Doha
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly