Salaried GP Job, Lowestoft
Please read on if you wish to work as a Salaried GP in a high-achieving training practice in the Lowestoft area. The surgery is long established, with an excellent team of cohesive and supportive GPs. The surgery has a very engaging patient population and provides an environment that supports all special interests.
- Salaried GP 6-8 sessions
- Highly organised clerical support and nursing team (including prescribers) to reduce workload pressures and allow you to achieve high quality patient outcomes
- Personal list size so you will get to know your patients and see the difference you make
- MDU fees paid
- Special interests fully supported and encouraged
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Dedication to high-quality patient care and teamwork
- Desire to make a telling contribution to the continued success of the practice
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the GP division on 01423 850421 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.00pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Lowestoft
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly