Partner or Salaried GP Vacancy
Due to retirement of the Senior Partner, we are looking for an enthusiastic 6 session GP Partner (Salaried would be considered) to join our friendly, forward-thinking GMS practice in North Watford.
The Tudor Surgery is based in a converted residential property, with modern extension containing the clinical areas. We have a list size of 6,500 patients, including 2 residential homes and have a strong emphasis on continuity of care.
- We are a 4 Partner practice, supported by a part-time Salaried GP, 3 Nurses, 1 HCA and 1 Phlebotomist
- We are committed to achieving a good work life balance and to developing ourselves and our staff professionally
- We are consistently high QOF achieving and rated ‘good’ in all CQC domains
- Opportunity to buy into property
- 8 weeks annual leave/study leave
- We take part in teaching of 4th year UCL Medical students
- SystmOne clinical system, paperlight
- Excellent transport links to central London and motorways and good local schools
Our ideal applicant will be flexible, friendly and forward-thinking. We would expect the successful candidate to play an active role in managerial and partnership duties.
Starting date start of post: April 2018.
Closing date for applications 29th September 2017.
To enquire please submit a covering letter and CV to our Practice Manager, by clicking the apply button or telephone 01923 281990 to discuss the position or arrange an informal visit.
Apply for Partner or Salaried GP Vacancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly