Partner or Salaried GP Vacancy
Due to retirement of the Senior Partner, we are looking for an enthusiastic 6 session GP Partner (Salaried would be considered) to join our friendly, forward-thinking GMS practice in North Watford.
The Tudor Surgery is based in a converted residential property, with modern extension containing the clinical areas. We have a list size of 6,500 patients, including 2 residential homes and have a strong emphasis on continuity of care.
- We are a 4 Partner practice, supported by a part-time Salaried GP, 3 Nurses, 1 HCA and 1 Phlebotomist
- We are committed to achieving a good work life balance and to developing ourselves and our staff professionally
- We are consistently high QOF achieving and rated ‘good’ in all CQC domains
- Opportunity to buy into property
- 8 weeks annual leave/study leave
- We take part in teaching of 4th year UCL Medical students
- SystmOne clinical system, paperlight
- Excellent transport links to central London and motorways and good local schools
Our ideal applicant will be flexible, friendly and forward-thinking. We would expect the successful candidate to play an active role in managerial and partnership duties.
Starting date start of post: April 2018.
Closing date for applications 29th September 2017.
To enquire please submit a covering letter and CV to our Practice Manager, by clicking the apply button or telephone 01923 281990 to discuss the position or arrange an informal visit.