Associate Specialist General Adult – East Midlands
We’ve got the role for you.
Athona's Psychiatry division is currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in the East Midlands. You will be working as an Associate Specialist Adult Psychiatrist, for an NHS Trust. The role will be predominately positioned in an inpatient setting that requires an individual who has relevant previous experience working in this type of position.
Candidates must have full GMC registration, section 12, recent experience within the NHS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Why choose Athona?
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Fast-track registration
- An experienced and dedicated recruitment consultant, aligned by specialty
- Earn rewards through referrals by our unique incentive scheme
- Prompt weekly payments with excellent hourly rates of pay
- Financial contribution towards CPD activities
- Industry-recognised, specialist revalidation and appraisal support team
- Access to Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
Our Medical division at Athona Recruitment is an approved supplier of doctors to the NHS and private sector and has achieved triple platinum audit results from HTE and LPP since 2014. Alongside these frameworks, we are also a Crown Commercial Services (CCS) supplier and part of the NHS Scotland framework. Successfully being a part of these frameworks means you are guaranteed to receive access to positions through Athona before many others.
For more information or to apply, please press the below apply button.