Salaried GP with future Partnership options
Due to retirement, we are now looking for a Salaried GP for 4-5 sessions
per week working Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
- Established two partner PMS practice based in Carlton close to Nottingham City
- Committed to providing high quality patient care
- Strong working relationships with NNE CCG and local providers
- 6,000 patients and growing
- TPP SystmOne
- High QOF achievement
- Close links with Nottingham University Medical School / Teaching practice for 1st/2nd/5th year students including CFU and international medical students. Medical Teaching HUB practice.
- Strong teaching-mentoring and team working ethos
- Practice based Pharmacist support
- Established PPG and Diabetes Patient Groups
- Established “Friends of Peacock Charity” incorporating Horticultural
- Therapy,Yoga and Pilates groups.
- Modern purpose built premises
- CQC Overall rating: Good
We are a supportive, experienced and friendly practice team with a strong
ethos on team working, integrated care and learning and development. In
addition to the Partners, our clinical team currently consists of 3 Salaried
GPs, 3 Nurses, 2 HCAs, reception and administrative teams.
We welcome informal enquiries and visits, please contact Michael Orozco,
Managing Partner (0797) 1467216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application by CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date:16th September 2017.