Salaried GPs x2
Unique opportunity for 2 forward thinking, enthusiastic, motivated Salaried GPs to join our friendly patient centred practices.
- Looking for 2 Salaried GPs to join the team – covering 12 sessions across the 2 posts
- Our practices are working together innovatively
- Combined list size of 7,200
- High performing, rural dispensing practices
- TPP SystmOne and paper light
- Involved in federation & new models of care with the Primary Care Home
- Modern, evidence-based and safe clinical care, combined with traditional caring family-practice values
- Excellent support to our clinical teams with training & development at the core
- Close links with Nottingham University Medical School training medical students
- Aim to develop into a GP Registrar training practice in the near future
- Excellent opportunity to become involved with post-graduate training and education
- Generous salary and medical indemnity fees
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Successful candidates will have opportunity to contribute to the development of new service improvements, pathways and premises
- Rural location with fantastic quick and easy transport links to Nottingham and beyond
Interested? Keen to learn more about us? We welcome informal enquiries and visits. An information pack is available on request. Please contact Vicky Clarke (0115) 9312500 or email email@example.com
Apply either via jobs.nhs.uk or email your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 19th November 2017.