2x Middle-Grade Doctor for A&E – (1 x Perm and 1 x Locum) North West England
Rig Locums are currently seeking 2 x Full time Middle Grade Doctor to work in the Emergency Department in North West. Candidates will be expected to start in August/September (but flexible).
You will be working in an A&E environment with an excellent team of doctors. This will be on a full rota basis.
- 1 x 3 - 6 month contact (with possibility to extend)
- 1 x Permanent contract
- Full time (30 - 40+ hours per week)
- Staff grade
- A welcoming and supportive team
Benefits of working as a locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- RIG Locums are a designated body who can support a doctors revalidation and appraisal
Please contact Jubell Ahmed for more information on the opportunities available to you – M: 07814 604018, T: 0800 690 6044, or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for 2x Middle-Grade Doctor for A&E – (1 x Perm and 1 x Locum) North West England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly