Full time Partner or Salaried Partner
Due to the retirement of a Partner in September 2017 we are seeking to appoint a Full Time Partner or a Salaried Partner to join our large, friendly and well organised dispensing GMS Practice. We are currently operating over two sites in a semi rural area with close links to the main Midlands cities [Leicester, Nottingham, Derby and Birmingham all within 30 minutes] and 1 hour to London by train from nearby Tamworth, and have a choice of excellent local state and private schools. We have a 12,000 list size, and will be expanding due to new a housing development. Most importantly we are a happy partnership looking for an enthusiastic doctor to join our team.
- Excellent remuneration/profit share with a good work/ life balance
- Five Partners – (five full time, plus one part time) and one Full Time Salaried Partner
- Six weeks holiday plus one week study leave
- No extended hours
- Well organised nursing team with 1 Emergency Care Practitioners
- Excellent Management, Reception and Administration teams
- GP Partner chairperson on CCG board, and we are members of a GP Federation
- EMIS Web clinical system/DOCMAN paper light/Remote Access from home if required
- Purpose built modern sites - the larger with potential to expand to develop services as Primary Care changes
- CQC rated “GOOD” and High QOF Achievers year on year
- Starting date negotiable – informal visits and enquiries welcome
For informal visits and enquiries welcome please contact our Practice Manager Deborah Pogorzelski on 01827 892893 or by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Full time Partner or Salaried Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly