Cambodia Chief Medical Officer
Competitive salary plus benefits
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with +3 years of clinical experience to play an instrumental role as the Chief Medical Officer to launch and manage a new mobile-health service in Cambodia.
BIMA is one of the fastest-growing impact and tech companies in the world. We use disruptive mobile technology to bring insurance and health services to consumers at the bottom of the pyramid, on an unprecedented scale. In just six years, we’ve built a customer base of over 27 million subscribers in 16 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean.
As Chief Medical Officer, you will lead and manage the mobile health service, specifically this will include:
- Leading and implementing the clinical direction for the local BIMA teledoctor operation
- Developing and implementing BIMA’s medical processes;
- Managing the local BIMA medical team (doctors, nurses and paramedics) and identifying good candidates for the medical team;
- Being available for consultation with medical staff in case of doubts and/or complications;
- Supervising all sales and marketing materials and scripts used in our teledoctor service
- Supporting Quality Control processes in medical activities;
- Developing and implementing strategic initiatives around the teledoctor service, and also suggesting and driving ways to continually improve the quality and efficiency of the service;
- Assisting in developing partnerships with hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other players in health services;
- Collaborating with CMOs in other BIMA markets as well with global products team.
The successful candidate will have direct clinical experience (patient facing) of at least 3 years in hospitals or clinics (post Medical School; ideally post residency training). You will ideally be a specialist in internal medicine, urgent medicine, intensive care, family medicine or infectious disease. Previous management responsibilities in a clinical environment (e.g., head of department, leadership role at emergency room, etc.) will be advantageous.
For further details please see www.bimamobile.com/why-bima/vacancies/
To apply please send your application (CV + cover letter) by clicking on the apply button.
Applications without cover letters (cover email is fine) will not be considered.
Late applications will not be admitted to the process.
Closing date for applications is midnight on 5th September 2017.