Clinical Director in Acute Medicine - Based in London
LONDON NHS Trust – Clinical Director Acute Medicine Substantive post
Triple West Medical has been assigned by a London based NHS Trust to help recruit a Clinical Director in Acute Medicine for a substantive post.
This is a fantastic development opportunity to reshape the Acute Medicine Service. Our client is seeking motivated leaders with a track record of implementing Change and Innovation as they look to transform to a 7 day service and create ED in reach from Acute Medicine.
The team is already at a full complement of 8 whole time Consultants and only requires additional Consultants to help develop the 7 day service.
- 2 PA’s will be dedicated within any prospective job plan for the Clinical Director role
- Special interests accommodated
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Numerous Clinical Lead opportunities
- A modern Hospital
- Brand new ACE (Acute Care of the Elderly)unit
- Recently developed Frailty in reach service in ED
- An excellent ED Filter, all of which help to reduce pressure on Acute Medicine
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Rewarding Retention package
- Full leadership training & development support
If this is of interest you please apply now and be one of the first to be considered for this role.
Apply for Clinical Director in Acute Medicine - Based in London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly