Consultants - Maternal & Fetal Medicine/Obs & Gynae/Reproductive Medicine
Interviews in London this September for Healthcare Professionals.
When: 8th - 10th September 2017
Considering an International Career?
The Sidra Medical and Research Center team will be in London this September to meet with candidates interested in joining their ultra-modern facility in Doha, Qatar.
Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children. Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
This is a unique opportunity for highly motivated, skilled and enthusiastic clinicians.
We are recruiting for Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultants in the following specialities to join our client in 2017:
- Consultant, Obstetrics
- Consultant, Reproductive Medicine
- Consultant, Maternal Fetal Medicine
The Consultant is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder's care. The Consultant makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition.
- Completion of a medical school program.
- Board certification in area of specialisation from an approved board - Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- 2-5 years' post-specialisation experience, dependent on country of education.
- Research or Education experience preferred.
- Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area.
Qualifications/ Specialisation - as per the client's requirements.
A full job description is available upon request.
Benefits - Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits. Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
Register your interest for the event now: Call +44 (0)203 008 5210
or click the apply button.