Salaried GP, Eltham
A considerate, well-run practice which is well-respected by healthcare professionals locally is looking to recruit a new Salaried GP, with potential partnership further down the line. The practice is teaching and encourages training and development of clinical skills, and most important has a superb team with excellent retention of staff across all levels in the practice.
The practice is happy to consider GP Registrars qualifying this Summer.
Salary - Circa £9,000- £9,750 per session + indemnity fees paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - SE9; Eltham area
The surgery -
- Based in a nice area of South-East London, mixed patient base
- Well-respected by peers, and excellent patient reviews (98% on friends and family survey)
- Teaching practice looking to become a Training practice
- Forward-thinking practice that involves itself in piloted schemes
- Large nursing team: 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, 3 highly-skilled Practice Nurses (all been there 15+ years)
- Partners and Manager that treat staff very well
- Practice encourages training and development
- Purpose-built practice
- High QOF achieving - above 99%
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Face-to-face appts, relevant patient-related paperwork, average number of home visits
- Partnership potential in the future
- Nurse-supported duty doctor once a week (FTE)
The benefits -
- £9,000 - £9,750 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.