Knights Hill Surgery (Training Practice)
A unique opportunity in a leading and standard setting Training Practice in West Norwood Lambeth, a vibrant and diverse part of London. Situated in the new state of the art Health and Leisure Centre we have an onsite fitness suite, dance studio and full size swimming pool to help you relax! Our management focus is on research and development to enhance systems to increase efficiency and to reduce your risk as a GP. We are working on a number of further innovative projects that will change General Practice. We would like you to also help in our research and be part of our improvement team.
- 4 to 6 sessions per week
- Well remunerated post & Indemnity cost covered
- Plus you can claim up to £2,500 tax free relocation costs through us
- 6 weeks’ holiday leave + 1 week’s study leave
- Strong support from full time onsite qualified pharmacist and other clinical skill mix.
- Weekend sessions optional
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Participation in CCG
- EMIS Web,
- Opposite West Norwood Overground station
- Career progression including innovation, Clinical leadership , teaching and training.
- Mentoring and supervision from GP Partners
To apply, email CV to Clinical Director Dr Sarah Hawxwell by clicking the apply button. Tel : 020 7358 6440. Informal enquiries welcome.
Apply for General Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly