MSK Radiologist | 3-6 Months | Midlands
Our Radiology team are experts in not only finding a role that meets our Doctor’s lifestyle but also offers the opportunity to enhance their skills in chosen specialities such as Neuro, MSK, Cardiac Imaging and Breast Imaging to name a few.
After engaging with an renowned NHS Trust based in the West Midlands, Remedy Locums have had a 3 month Locum assignment (with a view of extension) arise.
The department are seeking a Consultant Radiologist with a sub-specialist interest in MSK to help cover a range of imaging and interventions services from as early as September.
Overseas Consultants are encouraged to apply!
Appointment of Summary:
- Consultant Radiologist – Musculoskeletal Imaging
- West Midlands region
- 3-6 Month Locum
- Excellent Hourly Rates
- 10 PA’s – Full time
- Single/Share accommodation available
- Full registration and a licence to practise with the GMC
- On the GMC Specialist Register or within 6 months of CCT
- UK NHS experience (Preferred but not essential)
- Significant in CT, MRI, US and US Guided Injections, Angiography
- Specialist interest in MSK Radiology
- Right-to-work in the UK
To register your interest for this Radiology Locum Job or to learn more about other Radiology locum jobs within your area of focus please call Cameron Devon, our Expert Radiology Recruiter for an informal discussion on 07458 044 279 or email@example.com