Learning Disabilities Consultant Psychiatrist
We have a new opportunity just come available within a NHS mental health hospital.
The role is covering a community Learning Disabilities service in Derby.
Our client is ideally looking for a suitable candidate who is willing to work full-time and available to cover this vacant role for 6 to 12 months.
You must be registered with the GMC to be considered and preferably have CCT specialist registration but it’s not a must providing you have UK experience in learning disabilities psychiatry.
- Accommodation option available
- Great hourly rates
- Opportunity to consider role as a perm after locum
- Excellent training opportunities and CPD sessions
- 24 hours recruitment service
- Appraisal and Revalidation
Please in get in touch to discuss this role and other similar roles.