Learning Disabilities Consultant Psychiatrist
6 days left
- Full Time
We have a new opportunity just come available within a NHS mental health hospital.
The role is covering a community Learning Disabilities service in Derby.
Our client is ideally looking for a suitable candidate who is willing to work full-time and available to cover this vacant role for 6 to 12 months.
You must be registered with the GMC to be considered and preferably have CCT specialist registration but it’s not a must providing you have UK experience in learning disabilities psychiatry.
- Accommodation option available
- Great hourly rates
- Opportunity to consider role as a perm after locum
- Excellent training opportunities and CPD sessions
- 24 hours recruitment service
- Appraisal and Revalidation
Please in get in touch to discuss this role and other similar roles.
Apply for Learning Disabilities Consultant Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly