We would like to expand the services we offer to our patients while maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and future-proof our practice, and we are looking to recruit an additional GP. We would prefer another Partner but are willing to discuss a Salaried option.
We are a four-partner practice in a pleasant small town on the unspoilt Solway Coast, very close to the Lake District, and within easy reach of Carlisle and the Borders. We have an excellent support team and are high QOF achievers.
- Rented premises, no property ownership commitment
- Minor surgery and family planning
- Full complement of nursing and support staff
- Close working with the wider primary health care team
- Drug and alcohol team, CAMHS and the community dermatology clinic on site
- Workload negotiable, up to 8 sessions a week
Workington has been recognised by the Prime Minister’s Challenge Fund and supported to set up Workington Primary Care Centre, where the Practices in the town work collaboratively to provide same day appointments from 8am to 8pm on weekdays and 10am to 4pm at weekends.
We welcome informal visits. If you would like more information please contact either Julie Harris on 01900 844613 or Gillian Blackburn on 01900 844615 (Job Share Practice Managers).
To apply, email your CV and a short letter of introduction by clicking the apply button.