Ophthalmology Specialty Doctor - North East Wales
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced specialty doctor locum, specialising in Ophthalmology. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for a two month position, working 9am-5pm, within a Trust located in Wales.
Candidates must have full GMC registration, recent experience within the NHS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
What you can expect from Athona
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Fast-track registration
- An experienced and dedicated recruitment consultant, aligned by specialty
- Earn rewards through referrals by our unique incentive scheme
- Prompt weekly payments with excellent hourly rates of pay
- Financial contribution towards CPD activities
- Industry-recognised, specialist revalidation and appraisal support team
- Access to Occupational Health and mandatory training support
Our Medical division at Athona Recruitment is an approved supplier of doctors to the NHS and private sector and has achieved triple platinum audit results from HTE and LPP since 2014. Alongside these frameworks, we are a Crown Commercial Services (CCS) supplier and part of NHS Scotland. Successfully being a part of these frameworks means you are guaranteed to receive access to positions through Athona before many others.
For more information or to apply, please press the apply button.
Apply for Ophthalmology Specialty Doctor - North East Wales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly