Locum Consultant Paediatrician (Limited Term Appointment)
Why you should join us in the Isle of Man...
- Modern well-equipped hospital
- State of the art medical education facilities
- Attractive relocation package with advice and support on relocation
- Relaxed way of life, friendly people and low crime rates
- Over 100 flights a week to London, Dublin and regional airports
- Short commutes with no traffic jams!
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle - walking, diving, sailing, mountain biking and great beaches
- Great environment to raise a family with high standards of pupil behaviour and an extensive range of extracurricular activities
- Low income tax rates, maximum rate is 20%
The Department of Health and Social Care is looking to appoint a Consultant Paediatrician to join the Women and Children's Division at Noble’s Hospital in the Isle of Man.
We are looking to appoint a Locum Consultant Paediatrician for a period of up to 6 months on a natural discharge contract.
Our Acute Paediatric service provides the full range of services that one would expect to see in any larger UK DGH alongside level 2 Neonatal Care in a state of the art newly built Neonatal Unit. This post is fundamentally that of a true Generalist Paediatrician who is able to work very flexibly and responsively in a rural setting within a collegial and supportive team of colleagues who value a high quality service and good quality of life.
While we feel that this post could ideally suit a recently qualified specialist
keen to experience a broad range of paediatrics in a supportive environment, we would welcome enquiries from any Paediatrician with an interest in a positive career and lifestyle change.
For further information about the vacancies or for an informal discussion
contact Dr Annie Kurien (Lead Clinician) or Dr Prakash Thiagarajan (Clinical
Director) on 01624 650775
For further information about living in the Isle of Man and the Island’s lifestyle
For more information and to apply for this position, please click the Apply button
The closing date for applications is midnight on Thursday 31st August 2017