5 Partner: 5 GP Practice
A Salaried GP vacancy has arisen in this dynamic, innovative practice. The practice team has been developed to reduce pressure on GPs though flexible working, document management, frailty nurse, and care navigators, signposting/social prescribing. GP patient ratio 1:1500. 20 minute appointments for complex patients. Looking for a motivated and enthusiastic GP to work with us.
- Valued team member and supported through mentorship, peer support, and structured education
- Double appointments for interpreters
- Supporting 8 care homes and housebound patients through proactive case management
- Teaching Practice for GP Registrars, Medical Students, FY2’s, Practice Nurses and Pharmacists
- Research ready and undertaking both clinical and non-clinical research in practice
- BMA salary scale with progression opportunities and medical indemnity cover
- Leadership and career progression through the practice and CCG when opportunities arise
- Personalised work schedule with part time and flexible working opportunities
- Active involvement in service development and decision making
CV to Sheinaz Stansfield at Oxford Terrace & Rawling Road Medical Group, 1 Oxford Terrace, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE8 1RQ or to apply, please click the apply button or tele: 0191 490 9020 for more information.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly