Speciality Doctor’s in Diabetes and Endocrinology - 3 Months onwards - East of England
2 days left
- Full Time
Rig Locums are looking for Speciality Doctor’s in Diabetes and Endocrinology for several locum positions located in the East of England.
We are working with a number of recognised hospitals who are looking for a Diabetes and Endocrinology Speciality Doctor who would like to develop their skills and gain more insight into this speciality.
We have full time post where you will be expected to work a combination of 5 days per week including weekends with the option to be put on the on call rota for General medicine.
Mainly you will be covering weekly clinics and ward rounds for in patients and outpatients whilst providing high standard of care to patients.
- 3- 6 months (Extension likely after initial contract)
- Good Hourly pay
- On-site accommodation available
RIG Locums can be chosen as your designated body. We work with MEDSU who deal with Doctors appraisals and revalidation if require
- Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application now!
- To discuss this role further please contact:
- Kieran Nesbeth
- TEL : 0800 690 6044
- EMAIL : Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more Middle Grade Medicine roles please visit: http://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/medicine/
- RIG Locums are the proud sponsors of the GMC welcome to UK practice programme (W2UKP), to read more please visit the GMC website on: http://www.gmc-uk.org/news/28680.asp
Apply for Speciality Doctor’s in Diabetes and Endocrinology - 3 Months onwards - East of England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly