Emergency Medicine SHO/SPR Locum Positions - Ongoing - Nationwide
We are currently seeing an increase in vacancies for both SHO/SPR doctors who are available to cover from September 2017.
Rig are seeking Accident and Emergency doctors to help hospitals across the UK with long term rota gaps. Ideally doctors should be available to start as soon as possible to cover from 2 weeks up to 6 months.
- Experience in the NHS
- Availability of 1 month +
- Updated CV
- 2 references
- Above market average pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- RIG Locums are a designated body who can support a doctor’s revalidation and appraisal
If you are interested in the role above or have availability over the next few weeks, send your CV to email@example.com or call Nikita on 0800 690 6044.
Know someone who may be interested? We offer bonuses for referrals. Information can be found at http://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/