Salaried GP Opportunities
Salaried GP – Flexible on sessions
We are a large friendly, supportive and progressive training medical group with practices in New Malden, Wimbledon, Richmond and Hinchey Wood; operating in spacious & modern refurbished premises we are seeking to appoint GP’s to join our happy and committed clinical team as follows;
Permanent Salaried GP roles, we are flexible on sessions and commitments (2 - 4 sessions) to work at our New Malden/Richmond/Hinchley Wood sites including parking facilities;
Part Time Maternity GP Role (1 year), 3 sessions per week to work at The Groves which includes parking facilities;
- Combined list size 29,000 patients, 7 partners, 18 GPs (12 WTE), 2 Nurse Practitioners, 5 Nurses, 4 HCAs
- We work in small teams to enable continuity of care
- Informal GP catch-up meeting over lunch for peer support plus quarterly team meetings with invited educational speaker
- Annual in-house appraisals plus commitment to leadership development of our salaried team
- Full complement of services incl: phlebotomy, ECGs, counselling, physiotherapy, IUD/implants, minor ops, smoking cessation
- Dedicated Education, Management and Clinical MDT meetings including consultant teaching on-site
- Paperlight: EMIS Web, Docman workflow management & digital dictation systems
- Approved Undergraduate and Postgraduate GP training practice
- Other services on site: Private general practice services, London travel clinic, pharmacy, osteopathy, sports rehab & private consultant specialist clinics
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Benefits include 6 weeks annual leave pro-rata, contribution to MDU/MPS when contributing to extended hours plus 2 weeks paid study leave allowance pro rata per annum
Application is by CV with a covering letter via email to: The Practice Manager, Mrs Beverly Snell, by clicking the apply button.
For further information please contact 020 8336 6553.
(Closing date for applications: 21st August 2017).