Chief of Staff (Family Medicine) – Gulf Region
Head Medical are currently recruiting for an experienced Chief of Staff within Family Medicine to join a large private healthcare organisation in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the interview, selection and appointment of medical staff and assuming responsibility for their on-boarding, orientation and continuous performance evaluation.
- Assuming responsibility for the provision of quality care; overseeing the quality and risk management program for the service.
- Ensuring the utilization of medical and clinical services, including laboratory and radiology services, is operationally efficient.
- Participating in and contributing towards the strategic and business planning for the medical centres.
- Dedicating 25% of duty time to clinical practice.
- Assuring the highest standards of healthcare delivery and outcomes, ensuring a constant patient care focus.
- Assuming the oversight of nursing, clinical and support functions.
- One of: MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP
- Minimum of 5 years’ GP experience
- Minimum of 3 years' in a managerial position
To find out more, or to apply, contact Martin Merrick on +44 (0)131 240 5285 or email email@example.com