Paediatric Emergency Consultant Job, Abu Dhabi
- Full Time
Prospect Health are working with the leading healthcare provider in Abu Dhabi and we are looking for a Paediatric Emergency Consultant to work in one of the most advanced children’s facilities in the region, in a less stressful environment than the one you might find yourself in. Tax free salaries of over £18,000 per month alongside accommodation and flights make this a market leading proposition.
Prospect Health are working with the leading Healthcare provider in the United Arab Emirates’ capital city Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi offers one of the highest qualities of life in the world, beaches, fine dining, outdoor and water sporting activities and a vibrant night life make it a sought after location to live in, whether with your family or by yourself.
A cultural melting pot, offering everything you could want from living in a city with as vibrant an identity
Whether living in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, the cities are so closely linked by public transport, and soon to be a vacuum powered train, Hyperloop.
This client offers up educational support for dependent children between the ages of 8-16, usually this comes in the form of an allowance to pay for said child’s placement in school. It must be said that some of the schools on offer, though placement is not guaranteed, provides some of the best educational opportunities in the world. One of the most interesting things about the schooling pool in the U.A.E is that there a number of different curriculums on over from a number of different schools. There are British curriculum schools, American curriculum schools and there is even a number of International Baccalaureate schools, offering one of the most comprehensive and rewarding educational programs in the world. Very often the high schools are well suited to feeding their students into redbrick and Ivy League universities back at home. Some of the less tangible benefits would be the multilingual and multicultural that children are placed into by default, character building to the say the least.
Here are a few schools that might be worth looking at if indeed you were considering taking your children along with you.
- A tax free salary of 90,000 dhs ( £18,000) per month.
- This vacancy in particular is government run which offers 5 day work week over the 6 day working week that you might be accustomed to.
- Working within government facilities in the Middle East often ensures a certain procedural culture that would fit hand in glove with some of the NHS cultures you might be used to
- Many of the staff you will find yourself alongside will be expatriates and often British/ European or American trained.
- Accommodation Free medical insurance
- Free malpractice insurance
- Educational allowance
- Flights once a year
- 35+ days holiday
- 10 public holidays
- 5 days continued education leave
- Senior consultants and management positions 6 days administrative leave
- 8-10% gratuity per annum upon severance ( end of service bonus)
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
- A minimum of 8 years of experience after obtaining these qualifications is essential
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 850430 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs
Apply for Paediatric Emergency Consultant Job, Abu Dhabi
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly