Consultant NICU Job, Sharjah
We are currently seeking applications from well-qualified and experienced candidates for Neonatal ICU Consultants on behalf of a highly distinguished government facility in the United Arab Emirates.
For successful applicants the roles will offer the opportunity of working within an exceptional institution which is renowned for their quality provision of medical services as well as their excellent working dynamic and culture among physicians.
United Arab Emirates, Sharjah.
- Attractive Tax Free Salary
- Family Medical Insurance
- Relocation Flights
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Annual CME Leave up to 10 days
Key Skills and Qualifications
- UK CCT/CCST/GMC Specialist Register OR U.S/Canadian Board Certification OR Australian/NZ Fellowship with at least 2 years substantive experience in Consultant post following completion of training.
- Candidates MUST be eligible at Tier 1 as per regional medical grading’s.
- DHA/ MOH/ HAAD License would be advantageous but is not essential.
- The ability to speak Arabic is advantageous but not essential.
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 813451 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Not the right job for you?
Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs