Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Why you should join us in the Isle of Man...
- Modern well-equipped hospital
- State of the art medical education facilities
- Study leave allowance of 30 days over three years with funding available
- Attractive relocation package with advice and support on relocation
- Relaxed way of life, friendly people and low crime rates
- Short commutes with no traffic jams!
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle - walking,diving, sailing, mountain biking and great beaches
- Over 100 flights a week to London, Dublin and regional airports
- Great environment to raise a family with high standards of pupil behaviour and an extensive range of extracurricular activities
- Low income tax rates, maximum rate is 20%
Due to a recent retirement, Noble’s Hospital, Isle of Man, has a vacancy for a Consultant with all round knowledge and skills in Obs & Gynae who could also develop an area of special interest such as Urogynaecology.
Noble’s Hospital provides a general obstetric and gynaecology service to the island community. Deliveries are approximately 1,000 per annum. Special interests supported include minimally invasive gynaecological surgery, colposcopy, infertility and satellite IVF. Our paediatric colleagues provide neonatal intensive, high dependency and special care for most infants born after 27 weeks.
For further information about living in the Isle of Man and the Island’s
lifestyle visit www.locate.im
For further information about the vacancy contact or for an informal
discussion contact Michele Moroney, Lead Consultant, Obs & Gynae
on 01624 650775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to apply for this position, please click the Apply button
The closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 30th August 2017