Salaried GP Role based in Dagenham
For an excellent opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a supportive training practice please read on. This role offers excellent clinical and clerical support resulting in a well organised practice and manageable workload. Keen to help their GPs establish and build on special interests; this is an ideal practice for GPs of any experience to thrive.
- 6-8 Sessions
- Salary up to circa £72,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- Training practice who are keen to help GPs establish and build on their special interests
- Superb atmosphere and harmonious existing team lends to a stimulating working environment
- Mixed patient demographic resulting in an interesting and varied work life
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
To learn more, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach a version of your latest CV. You can also talk with us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs