General Practitioner - Poole
General Practitioner, Longfleet House Surgery It’s time to enjoy being a GP again. We currently have a General Practitioner role available in Longfleet House Surgery. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £85,000 (pro-rata)
- NHS Pension
- £500 per month contribution to Medical Indemnity costs
- 25 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- 19 days annual leave + bank holidays + 40 hours study leave
- Role available from 17/09/2017
- GMS Contract
- The practice is located centrally in Poole and is a few doors away from Poole General Hospital
- Clinical skill mix consists of: GP Partners, Salaried General Practitioners, a Practice Nurse, a Pharmacist, an ANP and a HCA
- Patient list size: 4200
- Staff parking at the rear of the practice
- EMIS web system currently - moving to SystmOne August 2017
- Practice opening hours: Monday 8.00am to 8.00pm, Tuesday to Friday 8.00am to 6.30pm
Our Longfleet practice is a friendly practice with a family feel. Housed in a modern building with emphasis on patient care and being part of a team, it provides an attractive place to work. Poole is a coastal town, port and tourist destination in the county of Dorset on the South Coast of England. It situated beside a large natural harbour, on the shores of the English Channel. Poole is positioned on a very popular stretch of coastline, with the resort of Bournemouth to the east, Studland to the south and the Jurassic coast to the southwest.
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
- Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, including clinical supervision and mentorship
- Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles
- Variety – you can experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres
- Support towards appraisal and revalidation
- Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
- Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please apply online.