GP Partners required
Start date: 01/12/17 or by mutual arrangement: we are willing to wait for the right candidates.
We are offering a varied, interesting and fulfilling role, in a beautiful location with excellent social and educational resources for all the family. St Andrews is renowned for both its University and 10 golf courses, including the world famous Old Course.
Our focus is on excellent patient-centred care, team working and continuous education and development. We are a well organised Training Practice for GP Trainees and Undergraduate Medical Students.
- Sessions negotiable
- List size 15,300 - 6,000 of which are registered students attending St Andrews University
- No Out-of-Hours commitment (may be available if desired)
- In hours responsibility for St Andrews Community Hospital Inpatient beds and Minor Injuries Unit
- Located in modern purpose built premises within the Community Hospital
- 8 weeks annual leave and 10 public holidays
- Opportunity for daily coffee/weekly clinical meeting
- Golden Hello may be available
- 8 FTE partners
- 3 Nurse Practitioners
- 4 Practice Nurses
- 3 Healthcare Assistants
- 10 District Nurses/3 Health Visitors
- Excellent administration team support
- EMIS and Docman IT Systems
You can find out more about us on www.pipelandmedical.com
Please submit CV and supporting letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: Monday 28th August 2017. Informal visits welcomed.
Apply for GP Partners required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly