5 Session Partner or Salaried GP
Rickmansworth - 5 Session Partner or Salaried GP Vacancy
If you would like to join a practice where the partners are motivated, supportive and forward thinking this post would be an excellent opportunity for you. The vacancy has arisen as one of our well respected GPs is retiring.
The Colne Practice has a list size of 10,400 with a strong emphasis on personal lists, continuity of care and is a highly regarded GMS training practice with a traditional family general practice ethos.
We are looking for a motivated, caring GP to join our friendly, hardworking team, as either as a partner or Salaried GP and we would welcome applications from new or experienced GPs.
- 8 partners and 2 salaried GPs, excellent support from nursing and admin teams
- High QOF/ enhanced Services achievement
- Rated Good in recent CQC Inspection
- Eight weeks annual/study leave
- Opportunity to buy into purpose-built riverside premises
- Training practice for F2 Doctors and GP specialty trainees. Medical students from Imperial
- Suburban London location with good transport links and close to excellent schools
Closing Date: 31st August 2017
For enquiries please email Wendy Branchett or write/email with your CV and a covering letter to: Wendy Branchett, Practice Manager, The Colne Practice, 99a Uxbridge Road, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 7DJ. Email: by clicking the apply button.