Keen to help shape the future for General Practice?
10 Reasons why YOU should join Park Road and Old Dean Surgeries
- CQC rated ‘Outstanding’
- Friendly, democratic practice team, working in a fun and dynamic environment
- Evolving clinical team including Paramedic Practitioners and GP Pharmacist
- Emphasis on staff development and good work/life balance
- Progressive partnership team with active CCG and local GP Federation involvement
- Training hub for Student Nurses, Medical Undergraduates and FY2’s
- All Enhanced Services offered along with Clinical Research and Trials
- Integrated working with voluntary sector/ community services through dedicated Care Co-ordinator
- We value variety as a key part of the modern general practice and will encourage you in your areas of interest
- Organising workload efficiently to reduce the risk of overload and stress
We are expanding the patient services we offer and we have some exciting new opportunities for someone with the desire and ability to help us drive forward
Our vision is to be ‘A centre of excellence delivering high quality care where patients and staff choose to be’
Located in the West of Surrey, close to the borders of Hampshire and Berkshire, Camberley is a large town surrounded by Surrey heathland. With good transport links and excellent schools nearby, the area also offers an array of recreational and leisure facilities
To discuss this exciting opportunity please contact Netty O’Conor, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button or call on 01276 605189.