GP opportunities in New Zealand
Are you a GP looking for a new adventure?
Well why not consider New Zealand…..
With the flexibility of contracts from as short as 6 months right up to more long term and full Medical Council and Immigration applications approval completed within 2-3 months, your new adventure could be closer than you think.
World renowned for its breath-taking scenery and that sought after work life balance, it won’t be long before you fall head over heels in love with the culture and it may even rekindle your love of medicine.
• Opportunities in major cities, towns, coastal and rural locations;
• Salary levels $160,000 - $200,000;
• Relocation assistance available;
• Flexibility of working 7-10 sessions per week;
• 20-30 days annual leave per annum plus public holidays;
• No National Insurance contributions and lower level of Tax than the UK
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Debbie Kirk to have a confidential discussion. We also recruit to Consultant roles too, assisting GP & Consultant couples find great jobs together in the same location.
Apply for GP opportunities in New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly