Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Opportunity for a half time/full time Salaried GP with a view to a Partnership
We are a 17,400 patient training practice in an affluent area close to London with good transport links. You would work for 5 to 9 sessions per week with our friendly and committed team of 6 Partners and 7 Salaried GPs. The position will be available in September 2017.
- Busy, friendly and supportive practice – high QOF achiever, most enhanced services provided, as well as minor surgery and vasectomies.
- CQC rated Good
- Training practice – 2 experienced Trainers
- Partners are active members of the CCG and LMC
- 4 Nurses and an HCA.
- EMIS Web user.
- Practice website – www.parkwoodsurgery.nhs.uk
- Twitter - @parkwoodsurgery
- Paper light
- Informal enquiries and visits welcome
Please send CV and covering letter to Colin Neal, Practice Manager, Parkwood Surgery, Parkwood Drive, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP1 2LD or click the apply button to apply. Telephone: 01442 251107
Closing date for applications – 25.8.2017.
Interview dates – September.
Start date – Ideally September / October 2017.